Day Out With Thomas™: Mystery on the Rails Tour
Saturday, May 05, 2012 to Sunday, May 13, 2012
Operational Hours of Heritage Park
Thomas the Tank Engine™ is set to roll into Heritage Park Historical Village for the Day Out With Thomas™: Mystery on the Rails Tour, May 5, 6, 12 & 13, 2012. For two weekends only, Heritage Park transforms into the Island of Sodor for Thomas themed fun.
All little engineers are invited to cheer him on and take a ride with Thomas.
- A 20-minute ride with a full size Thomas the Tank Engine TM
- The opportunity to meet Sir Topham Hatt™, Controller of the Railway
- A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station; featuring stamps, temporary tattoos, hands-on arts & crafts activities and coloring sheets.
- Storytelling, video viewing and live music
- Face painting, wagon rides, antique midway, Garden Gauge railway layout and walk through mazes.
- Build with Mega Bloks® and Much More!
Tickets are $21 plus service charges for ages two and up and can be purchased by calling
1-888-222-6608 or logging onto www.ticketweb.ca/dowt.
For more information visit www.HeritagePark.ca.