Toupee For A Day
Wednesday, March 06, 2013
TOUPEE FOR A DAY is Wellspring Calgary’s FUNdraiser that EVERYONE can participate in. All you need to do is
1. Register - Sign up yourself or as a team at toupeeforaday.com
2. Create - your donation page with your story and a photo
3. Ask - people to join your team OR pledge money to your own efforts
4. Talk - to everyone you know about what you're doing on March 6th
5. Wear - your toupee all day on March 6th, 2013 so no one has to face cancer alone.
Toupee for a Day was conceptualized as a means of providing visible support to those living with cancer and those who love them. The various colours of the toupee represent the various cancer ribbons and are reflective of Wellspring’s broad response to anyone living with any type of cancer, and at any point on their cancer journey. Participants don’t have to train, attend an event, grow or shave anything. Instead, they simply need to sign up, collect pledges and proudly wear their toupee on March 6th. Anyone of any age, in any location, can participate.
Click here for more information